My acoustic playlist is playing As I’m sitting here while looking at the moon with the laptop on my lap and a pen between my fingers accompanied by my New York City journal resting on my side, I spent 5 minutes looking at this particular picture I took at Phuket, Thailand. There’s no filter or anything. Just the sky beaming its colour at my camera when I took it. This was where I thought of my first resolution. If you’re wondering how did I do for my 2014 resolutions, well, I’ve completed 6 out of 10 resolutions ( Read it here : https://winwwc.wordpress.com/2014/01/03/resolutions/)
So dear reader, here’s my main 15 resolutions for 2015.
- Stick to fit schedule ; do more fun exercises.
- Eat healthy, not starve. It’s okay to indulge once in a while. —I’ve went through 2014 without any fast food and having a healthier diet. I’m going to maintain it.
- Read more – read anything ; from The Economist and Wall Street Journal to any fictional books. Expand your vocab! — Try to finish up the bag of books I have stashed at the bottom of my bedside table.
- Take no shit from anyone. Stay away from negative people. You don’t deserve to be treated like trash.
- Study hard and well. Focus. Just 2 hours a day.
- Write more. Find inspiration in books and magazines. Write about people, building, food and the view.
- Put in effort and passion ; in university work — because degree life is a war zone!–, in looking good when you step out of the house and being more passionate on the job.
- Meet more new people and learn a thing or two from them — Because why not!?
- Save more money — travel more to experience new things and because concert tickets aren’t going to magically save up by themselves.
- Do more things that you love — take more photos, dance more and go to the beach.
- Sleep more!!
- Pamper yourself — take time to unwind
- Inspire more people — I’ve inspired a few people in 2014 so I hope I can inspire another few people this year.
- Pray more ; Be closer to God for it’ll keep you sane.
- Love yourself more ; body, mind and soul — I’m still trying to figure this out but hey, I gotta be my own hero.
Ta-da! 15 resolutions that I’m going to stick too. Sure there are more resolutions like picking up another language but these are my main goals of 2015. Am I scared of 2015? Yes I am but I have my fingers crossed in hopes my confidence in 2015 being okay will not be brought down. I’m going to make this worth it.
Alright 2015. It’s page 3 of 365. There’s another 362 more pages to go. I’m ready. Let’s see what you’ve got for me.